We all know that Bhaidooj is a very special day for brothers and sisters. It is that one day during Diwali that celebrates the bond that a brother and sister share. This is the occasion when every brother and every sister wants to give special gifts to their siblings. Naturally, these gifts have to be special which the brother or the sister will cherish to have.
Are you planning to send bhai dooj gifts to India than here are 12 special gifts that you must consider?
- Every girl loves flowers. So, one of the best gifts that you can give her on the occasion of Bhaidooj is flowers. Remember that this is a special occasion. Instead of opting for an ordinary bunch of flowers go for special flower arrangements in exotic vases.
- Traditional attire is something that no Indian girl can resist. So on the occasion of this big festival, you can opt for a special silk saree or you may also opt for a special salwar kameez.
- No Indian festival is complete without sweets. Bhaidooj is the right occasion to enjoy special Indian sweets. So, one can select a tin of gulab jamuns or ras gullas. It will also be a good idea to opt for other Indian sweets like motichur ladoos or soan papdi or kaju katli.
- If you want to give your sister something really special and budget is not a constraint then how about some jewellery? It can be a dainty necklace or special studs or any other piece of jewellery.
- Health is wealth. On this festive occasion, you can opt for a basket for fresh fruits for your health-conscious brothers. It can be an assorted basket which has apples, peaches and other wonderful fresh fruits.
- If you believe in gifting only the best things then it is a good idea to select a box of assorted dry fruits like cashews, walnuts, raisins and almonds.
- One more gift that is today a part of our culture is a box of chocolates. It will be a good idea to give a big basket of wonderful chocolates to your dear brother or sister.
- If you have a little lad or damsel as your brother or sister then you can opt for a cute little soft toy like a teddy bear as a gift. The tiny tots are surely going to love it.
- Cakes are no longer meant only for birthdays and anniversaries. You can send special bhaidooj cakes. Opt for some special cakes like picture cakes or designer cakes.
- Gifting a watch or any other electronic gadget like a tablet is also a good gift option. Of course, the budget needs to be considered.
- Artifacts like idols of Laxmi or Ganesha or Nataraja are also a very good gift option.
- You can also think about sending pooja thalis or diyas or any other such traditional things as gifts to your dear sister on the occasion of bhaidooj.
So, just check your budget and order the best gift from the best online store.